Saturday, March 19, 2005

Back home.

I went for a walk and to pick up Sasha on my way back. I had planned to come back by autorickshaw. I just returned with Sasha. After a whole day of play and excitement, she is very tired and a little cranky too. She also was very hungry after all that jumping around. But when I went to pick her up she asked why I had come so early, as she wanted to stay there till ten in the night. She still doesn't seem to have any idea of time as they never get tired or bored with playing . Her friend didn't want to let us come home, she wanted to continue playing. Then She wanted to come and play at our place.

At this age they are so energetic. They don't want to stop playing at all. Her mother and I are friends so I sat there for sometime chatting with her and then She also came with us as she wanted me to show her a shop that we had been talking about. San also came with her mother . She is coming to our house for a play date on Tuesday. I am sure it is going to be a replay of today, that is they will not be satisfied however long they play. San's mother also wants me to take her to a homeopathic doctor. We are planning to go on tuesday.

No comments: