Friday, May 21, 2010

Meditation - Introductury talk and I joined.

I saw the ad in the local evening newspaper about this active meditation from osho center. I called up to find the details. He said that the workshop was for 6 days and for an hour everyday. The fee was reasonable and there was going to be an introductory talk on Sunday morning. I decided to go for the introductory talk and then decide.

When I went there, there were two other people there, a boy and another lady. I was the third and the last one to arrive.

He explained to us what we will be doing during the mediation. The instructions would be given at the beginning of each session and the meditations would be done with music.

There would be one morning session and all other sessions would be in the evening between 6.30 to 7.30 pm. It is a suitable time for me. The session would get over by 7.40pm(including the instructions) he said.

I needed to reschedule my evening classes at home and that was not a problem. So I said I would join. The boy said he can not join because he was working and studying and the time did not suit him. The foreigner lady too went off when he said that the fee for foreigner was more.

So I was the only one left and so I said that though I was interested in joining, I didn’t want to do it alone. He said there were another two foreigners who were already doing a yoga and pranayama course and would be doing these meditations too with us. That was fine for me and I filled the form and paid.

No comments: