Monday, November 14, 2005

My Nano

I am doing Nano this year. http://www.nanowrimo.org . That is writing a 50000 word novel in the month of November. Last year , I didn't participate because my parents were visiting.

My nano novel is progressing at a snail's pace. I am at about 3500 words and I am way behind. I spent/wasted a lot of time reading the forums. This being my first year at nano attempt, I wanted to explore everything. But I am not giving up yet. There is still time till the month end. And I plan to continue after that too.

For my novel, I made the narrater of the story, a writer. So when I am not taking the story forward, I can ramble on about playing at being a writer.

1 comment:

Hasmita said...

This is COOL, N. I think I will try attempting the Nano next year--as you can see, double hesitation: "try" "attempt" :D But I Must do it. And maybe next year we can both do that and egg each other on.